[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan


 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mother

avatar

Posts : 548
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina / Sarajevo
Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 08:50

HurriCaNe wrote:
This isn't a trailer at all, way too long. And people will get bored watching, this is more of a game mission transfered to sa-mp. Next tim make it shorter and more introducing game mode



If you know better, create new movie, and we will see Suspect Suspect Suspect



Quote :
It's a good trailer!
Next time , ask me for a story...... I have many stories in my mind but I can't edit it Rolling Eyes

Good Job! Very Happy

Thanks, part 2 is already started, so tell me your story through PM
Surprised Surprised Surprised




xD LoL Louie Razz

_________________
"I can beat mother in Duel"
Mother:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertstorm-gtaclan.privetbb.com
Nendo

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 08:59

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
I like the video very much will be on forum main site soon in case you agree on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[If you need any help with anything P.M me]
Active
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mother

avatar

Posts : 548
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina / Sarajevo
Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 10:21

HurriCaNe wrote:
This isn't a trailer at all, way too long. And people will get bored watching, this is more of a game mission transfered to sa-mp. Next tim make it shorter and more introducing game mode



And one more thing, my next movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like / love it, don't watch it, I can't force you ! This is not insult, I don't hate you, sorry brother if you think this is some kind of "insult", but I'm angry now, my all steams are hacked, and I have problems with steam support, so sorry, OK, I will listen you, and I told ya :

"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game
Very Happy !

xD "Luda Kuca - Crazy House" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I can beat mother in Duel"
Mother:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]







Last edited by [DS]Triad_Mother on Sat Dec 22 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry huricane ..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertstorm-gtaclan.privetbb.com
HellRider

avatar

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 37
Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 18:09

Nice video Triad Nice Thread !
Haha I was rider there Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A.K.A [DS]B3nj@min
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 


I fucked my Mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior
Legend
avatar

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 103
Location : On Mars playing with monkeys.
Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 20:02

Sad Triad, just cause he said his opinion, you went mad. Why tell people to give their opinions if you're gonna get mad about the negative ones? Freedom of speech! That's what DS is all about.


Quote :
"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game !

That's why I hate game trailers, cause they lie! Saw a SA-MP server Trailer, and they lied about everything..Made me mad when I saw their real Game Mode.

I don't think anyone is gonna like being lied to by a game trailer.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Thanks to [DS]Ra_TWO for the picture above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mother

avatar

Posts : 548
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina / Sarajevo
Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 20:34

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Sad Triad, just cause he said his opinion, you went mad. Why tell people to give their opinions if you're gonna get mad about the negative ones? Freedom of speech! That's what DS is all about.


Quote :
"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game !

That's why I hate game trailers, cause they lie! Saw a SA-MP server Trailer, and they lied about everything..Made me mad when I saw their real Game Mode.

I don't think anyone is gonna like being lied to by a game trailer.



I'm not mad, I told him : "And one more thing, my next
movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like /
love it, don't watch it, I can't force you !"

PS. These are my movies, and story will be mine .. If you don't like / love story, ask managment to resign me, ok ???

_________________
"I can beat mother in Duel"
Mother:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertstorm-gtaclan.privetbb.com
Warrior
Legend
avatar

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 103
Location : On Mars playing with monkeys.
Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    Sat Dec 22 2012, 20:41

[DS]Triad_Mother wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:
Sad Triad, just cause he said his opinion, you went mad. Why tell people to give their opinions if you're gonna get mad about the negative ones? Freedom of speech! That's what DS is all about.


Quote :
"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game !

That's why I hate game trailers, cause they lie! Saw a SA-MP server Trailer, and they lied about everything..Made me mad when I saw their real Game Mode.

I don't think anyone is gonna like being lied to by a game trailer.



I'm not mad, I told him : "And one more thing, my next
movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like /
love it, don't watch it, I can't force you !"

PS. These are my movies, and story will be mine .. If you don't like / love story, ask managment to resign me, ok ???

Ehm, what got resignations in this?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Thanks to [DS]Ra_TWO for the picture above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gorrilagast



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Plz im a fan   Sun Jan 27 2013, 20:42

This is what happend: i was playing on your server, nothing weird happening.., and suddenly my samp spaces and i was teleported to some remote place of gta sa with a jetpack! while im trying to make sens of all this i see with wide letters '' YOUR BANNED FOR JETPACK HACK'' . and now i can't get into the server!?!?!? can someone please help!?! im despered cuz this not only (***) things up for me but also for my brother hoe plays on the same adress

plz help!
im a great fan of this server and i would NEVER hack or cheat in any way!

dennenland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    

Back to top Go down
 
•••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Desert Pink Tau
» Hello from the Desert
» Black desert ONLINE
» Desert Biome Remake
» Pokemon Trainer Brendan (Desert Team)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: [DS] News Reports-
Jump to: