[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan


 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My message to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
avatar

Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Germany
Job/hobbies : Student of Computer Sciences

PostSubject: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 12:01

Hey out there!

As you have noticed i became very inactive over the last couple of months which has a lot to do with my real life. Truth to be told I will not be able to take good care of the server again. Nevertheless I decided not to shut it down because most of you want it to survive and I don't want to shut it down either.

Here's what I would suggest:

One head admin can start a poll for the new Owner role ! All head admins can decide to join the poll or not and everyone is allowed to vote for the new Owner. I've not been able to determine who is capable of becoming Owner nowadays because of my inactivity so I thought it best to make it your choice.

I will still remain Main Owner and I will try to maintain the server and put at least some updates over time, but you're required to be patient while waiting for updates because I do not have much time to script. You might as well search for a new scripter, but I will not hand over the Gamemode code, he can rather send me some code which I can then implement in our Gamemode.

The new Owner will get full permissions to rename members and put their ranks/groups on forum so Desert Storm can work well again.


I hope you agree to this suggestion !

Below you can discuss and/or just give your personal statement.


Thanks to everyone who has remained here over the last months and not let DS down !


Signed

[DS]Stormy_Wolf



_________________


° Main Owner + Creator of Desert Storm

° Any Questions? Please ask.

° [DS] Online

° Admin Level 10






Credits to [DS]S.W.A.T4 for this signature !


PC Specs:

Processor: AMD FX-8350 8x4 GhZ Octa-Core

ATI Radeon R9 280x 3GB GDDR5 RAM

16GB 1333MhZ DDR3 RAM

GIGABYTE Motherboard UEFI BIOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertstorm-gtaclan.privetbb.com
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-03-08
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 12:20

STORMY!! BRoo!!! Welcomeback First!
Well This is a Cool Suggestion ! Smile
Well , About that I Have a Personal Statment to say ^^
I Agree about Jetforce To Be Our Owner / And Jhon Is Capable To Take This Responsibility (He is coming Back soon)
Happy To see you back again!

EDITED:*
I Think That Not a Head Admin Should Start The Poll Razz
You Should Or an Co-Owner To avoid Problems
And .. Abt That Voting .. Even Normal Players Can vote ? Or only Staff or Only admins?
And.. If u Really Gonna open Tha Scripter App I'll apply XD xP

_________________
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“(Be)lieve in (You)rself”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2014-01-30
Age : 18
Location : India / Saudi Arabia
Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 12:33

Hey Stormy,
Welcome back!
Please don't leave us like that sir. We all have personal life, but still we can coup up with it. Since you are the Main Owner, if you leave it will be a big loose for Desert Storm.
And about new Owner... I see most of the head admins are inactive ( not much active ) except Judge and Loocky and they too are promoted to Head Admin recently ( No negative thinking... thts what i saw).
Yes, but I agree we need a new Owner.
You were inactive same as Ra [ he is also not much active. ( I am not against you)]. Jetty ( JetForce ) is alone handling all reponsibilities.
So i will jus go with the majority... but sir please try your level best, WE NEED YOU!
#DS4LIFE

_________________



Joined  Desert Storm on 3rd October, 2013.
Accepted as Member on 14th February, 2014.
Accepted as Trial Administrator Lvl-  2 on 16th May, 2014.
Promoted to Moderator Lvl- 5 on 1st September, 2014.
Promoted to Deputy Head Administrator Lvl- 6 on 28th November, 2014.
Promoted to Head Administrator Lvl- 7 on 10th January, 2017.

bounce bounce


Last edited by [DS]Ameen on Tue Dec 09 2014, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 18
Location : Hungary
Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 12:44

Hi Stormy,
First of all, welcome back.
Second, thanks for telling us this all. We really appreciate that you don't shut the server down because you know it's important for us. Thank you for being our main owner. You've done awesome things... perfect scripting, awesome server features, everything. Thank you for your hard work. You are a great person and a great owner. This is not easy to be an owner... but you could successfully control the server for a very long time. I respect you and your decision, good luck with your life Wink Take care

_________________

Special thanks to [DS]DoctorWho for this signature
My career:
 


Special thanks to [DS]Ameen for this signature


Fire723 [DS]Fire723 Fire723 [DS]Fire723 [DS]Fire723 [DS]Fire723 Fire723 [DS]Fire723 [DS]Fire723
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]Judge
Deputy Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2013-04-30
Age : 22
Location : Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 13:54

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Hi Stormy,
First of all, welcome back.
Second, thanks for telling us this all. We really appreciate that you don't shut the server down because you know it's important for us. Thank you for being our main owner. You've done awesome things... perfect scripting, awesome server features, everything. Thank you for your hard work. You are a great person and a great owner. This is not easy to be an owner... but you could successfully control the server for a very long time. I respect you and your decision, good luck with your life Wink Take care

_________________


Promoted as Deputy Head Admin on: 7/5/14


Promoted as Admin Trainer on: 21/6/14

Promoted as Head Admin on: 25/10/14

[DS]Judge wrote:
We make a difference today, To make a better tomorrow.

[DS]Judge wrote:
''I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel  absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that.'' - Robin Williams  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]Saad

avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2014-07-15
Age : 22
Location : karachi,pakistan
Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 15:01

[DS]Judge wrote:
[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Hi Stormy,
First of all, welcome back.
Second, thanks for telling us this all. We really appreciate that you don't shut the server down because you know it's important for us. Thank you for being our main owner. You've done awesome things... perfect scripting, awesome server features, everything. Thank you for your hard work. You are a great person and a great owner. This is not easy to be an owner... but you could successfully control the server for a very long time. I respect you and your decision, good luck with your life Wink Take care

_________________

  
Special Thanks To [Ds]Doctor_Who For My Signature








Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2014-07-18
Age : 18
Location : KARACHI,PAKISTAN
Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Dec 09 2014, 15:12

[DS]Ameen wrote:
Hey Stormy,
Welcome back!
Please don't leave us like that sir. We all have personal life, but still we can coup up with it. Since you are the Main Owner, if you leave it will be a big loose for Desert Storm.
And about new Owner... I see most of the head admins are inactive ( not much active ) except Judge and Loocky and they too are promoted to Head Admin recently ( No negative thinking... thts what i saw).
Yes, but I agree we need a new Owner.
You were inactive same as Ra [ he is also not much active. ( I am not against you)]. Jetty ( JetForce ) is alone handling all reponsibilities.
So i will jus go with the majority... but sir please try your level best, WE NEED YOU!
#DS4LIFE

_________________



Special Thanks To[DS]Doctorwho For This Awesome Signature



Back to top Go down
View user profile
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Thu Dec 11 2014, 20:57

Stormy ma bitch, stop fapping and you will have time

_________________
Served Desert Storm from the begining Smile

Rank: Legend

Ex - Rank: Owner

Old guys still the best. Old but Gold ! Smile
Ekrem, Rest in peace, bruh. God took You from us too soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My message to you   

Back to top Go down
 
My message to you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Imperial Guard Message Board
» BASIC RUNNING MESSAGE DISPLAY
» Friends List "Visit" message
» Message from GI
» Feedback on the welcome message

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: