HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Epic fail!-Jetforce-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Epic fail!-Jetforce-   Mon Dec 22 2014, 11:20

Haha first of all lad jetforce, i would like to tell you that you're in a game which is kind of escapism, considering game as real life, one of epic fails, i won't reproach one of the biggest failure i've ever seen in my entire life, you have to know that you're narrow minded lad who have no life and have no target, back to stormy words which poseted lately about the name of the game, It's a DM server where we join to have fun with friends, old friends and people who we like and love, i'm posting this topic not in a malignant form to be unbanned, but i'm posting this thread to tell you it's a game.
I would like to tell you my achievements in samp at all, i started my career in NGRP as newbie, after leveling up to 5, i joined LSPD and with time i was promoted to be rank5, joined FDSA with r2, After leaving NGRP, i joined MSRP as an admin and by time i was promoted to be Excutive admin.
When i left MSRP, i played for awhile in NGRP again and joined helper team and promoted to be Comminity advisor, I know that you never been at RP server and i doubt that you can even use /me and /do, but i don't care about that achievements because at last i've my life and have my duties and at last it's a ''game'', Haha, i was laughing hard when you replied
''Doesn't deserve a second change due to his arrogance. Locked!''
Why you're taking it seriously?
It's not a real life mate, you getting level 10 admin not that awesome thing that you make you proud of yourself, we are joining games to have fun, and for remindation i joined DS cause of friends and i'm really sorry that DS has narrow minded people like you jetty and that admin who named stagrim.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DS]Jetforce
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail!-Jetforce-   Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:08

[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:

I would like to tell you my achievements in samp at all, i started my career in NGRP as newbie, after leveling up to 5, i joined LSPD and with time i was promoted to be rank5, joined FDSA with r2, After leaving NGRP, i joined MSRP as an admin and by time i was promoted to be Excutive admin.
When i left MSRP, i played for awhile in NGRP again and joined helper team and promoted to be Comminity adviso

You must be proud of yourself. More senseless topics like this will end up in a Forum ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail!-Jetforce-   Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:11

I sent invitation on FB Smile
well i feel sad bro Sad
cuz i played with u before just a bit And u were inactive And when u came back i felt happy to see u again and meet u Smile i think thats not going to happen Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
but we still can talk in FB bro Smile

View user profile
[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail!-Jetforce-   Mon Dec 22 2014, 12:15

[DS]Jetforce wrote:
[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:

When i left MSRP, i played for awhile in NGRP again and joined helper team and promoted to be Comminity adviso

You must be proud of yourself. More senseless topics like this will end up in a Forum ban.
You have to know it's not about ranking, it's about relations with friends and about achievements in real life..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail!-Jetforce-   

Back to top Go down

Epic fail!-Jetforce-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1